Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sleeping Until Noon

Whoever wants to judge me for sleeping in until noon can suck it.

Yesterday I slept until past one BECAUSE I COULD and I worked out before going to work. I also started catching up on Breaking Bad which I'm severely behind. At work I did the easiest job I've ever done but I only got to work a little over four hours.
Today I slept until noon and I vacuumed, cleaned my room and the bathroom, dusted in the living room and cleaned dishes. Soon I'll be heading to the gym before I go to the pool to lay out and read a book. So seriously, I'll sleep in until noon all I want because I feel like I'm getting plenty done.

Next week we're going to some show tapings, as well as The X Factor's red carpet premiere and then my mom gets into town. So there will actually be some Exciting Things to write about rather than just talking about the domestic things I get done on a boring day at home.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment