Monday, September 3, 2012

Something A Little Different

It's not that I haven't blogged about my personal life before- Alyson's Association started way back in 2006 and it was about being in the closet and my best friends and the music I was listening to (that has since been deleted, don't try to stalk my 16 year old self). And then once Alyson's Association became something more, I started up Alyson's Actions (on diaryland and blogger). I kept that up for a long time, though I never really broadcasted it to Alyson's Association's readers.

So now, with the big move to LA and all, I've decided to start something a bit different. I'm going to open up a little more and make it public. So those who like Alyson's Association enough to read about non-TV related things, as well as my friends and family, can kind of follow along with what I'm doing. It's like a vlog in written form. You know, a blog.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment